Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
This is a Family? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

This is a Family?

2 posters

Go down

This is a Family? Empty This is a Family?

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:03 pm

((OOC: John and Sam are just NPC's in this story anyone who takes them this is merely background notes on the one time young Dean (age 8 ) and young Sam (age 4) stayed at the Asher house))

John looked at Dean and made sure he understood him, "I'm going on a hunt, I need some help from another Hunter. Me and Arnold Asher are going together on a Hunt, you protect Sam. Don't get any ideas either about staying here, your my son's and you stay with me got it?" John told him, Dean nodded stiffly. He wouldn't let this family tempt into staying he had to protect his dad when he got older he had to keep him safe as he kept Sam safe, his whole job was keeping them both from danger and being the good big brother. Dean's whole world was Sam, all he really knew was Sam and his dad. New people would not be a good experience if he wasn't careful.

Dean looked at his dad again as he saw him leaving with Arnold Asher, he was in a strange house with Sam at his side. He glanced at his brother with a worried look, "Dad will be back." Dean said to Sam as he looked at the other kids and pulled his brother closer to him slightly. He had no clue how to interact with them so he smiled at Sam and walked to the backyard, he knew it was there because Arnold had told him. He was only eight and Sam was four he smiled at his brother as Sam ran away into the grass and laid down like a happy little kid. After a minute Dean ran out and joined him, laughing care free for a few moments and watching his brother with a stupid grin on his face.

Then he heard foot steps coming towards him and Sam, he jumped up grabbing a stick. He had been laying next to Sam as the two rolled in the grass playing like children should play. Until he heard the sounds of people and he looked around for what was coming for Sam, Sam in turn moved behind Dean knowing that if he tried to help Dean would yell at him. "Who is it!" Dean called having not realized it was only a girl coming to see the kids that were staying at her house for a while.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

$ : 2014

Back to top Go down

This is a Family? Empty Re: This is a Family?

Post by Reagan Asher Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Reagan had been told that there was a set of boys who would be staying with them for a few days. "Dad was going on another hunting trip", her brother Jayden would tell her. But with who? Dad always worked alone, it wasn't like him to do this with someone else. Peeking out the window to see the boys playing in the backyard, Jayden had tapped her shoulder. "Go play with them, Charlie and I have chores."

Being the shy one though, Reagan wasn't really sure how to approach them. So when she came out the door, they became alarmed immediately as she hid herself behind the bushes, slowly peeking out. She didn't really know what to say. Seeing the boys though, she realized how they were the same ages as her siblings and she and a blush creeped up on her cheeks, a fearful gaze taking over.

Taking a few steps back from them, she still didn't know what she was supposed to say to them. All her life, it was just Jayden, Charlotte, and Reagan. And now these two? She didn't know anything about them, or whether or not she could trust them or if they'd tease her at all, like how Jayden said boys would do as she got older.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

$ : 3221

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Dean sighed as he looked around, he couldn't see anyone and he dropped the stick after a minute relaxing slightly. There was no real danger, there couldn't be there were other kids after all and the adult here wouldn't let those creatures get them. They wouldn't let any of em here, after all they had three kids to protect and now him and Sam. He sighed as he glanced at his brother who had gone back to laying down and giggling at the feeling of grass.

He sat down and looked around keeping one eye on Sam making sure his baby brother was safe. His whole world, his whole job was Sam nothing else mattered not even his own happiness not now and not ever. Dean looked at the bushes where he heard a light rustling not sure what it was but still calmer than he had been a minute ago. He'd managed to figure out there was no danger not really.

"It's ok Dean!" Sam's voice broke through Dean's watchful alertness and he smiled at his brother and tackled him with a laugh then he saw the girl and laughed slightly. "Come on over!" Dean said to her as Sam wrapped his arms around Dean's waist trying to pull him down despite Dean being bigger and stronger Sam still tried. "You can't get me Sammy." He told him as he quickly put his brother in a hold and looked at the girl again, with a smile. "I'm Dean and this is Sam. Who're you?" He asked as he looked at her trying to figure out who she was.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Reagan Asher Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm

When the boys had finally caught her in sight, she slowly came out from the trees, blinking a few times as she bit her lip nervously. She was fiddling around with the necklace around her neck, blinking a few times when they introduced themselves. She knew who they were. They were the random kids that were staying at their house. Why was dad working with their dad? Were they nice?

"Uh..." she started, looking down nervously. "I'm Reagan." They were still trying to get her to go over, but she knew what they were doing. Anytime Jayden was playing with his friends, they'd trick her into coming too close and they'd start teasing and pulling on her hair, tickling her until it hurt. She hated that.

So, very warily, she stepped toward them, a blush creeping up on her face still from how embarrassed and apprehensive she was.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Dean looked at her and smiled trying to win her over he didn't want to hurt her, she was only a girl. You didn't beat on girls, annoying little brothers once in a while maybe but girls? Never. He was curious why his dad was working with Arnold, his dad only worked with Hunters that he knew after all it wasn't like he was keen on other people. His never really spent time with them aside from to yell and rant at them.

"It's ok Reagan. We won't hurt you, we don't hurt girls." Dean said to her as Sam saw his brother was talking he crept back from where Dean could feel him. Then with a smirk on his face he charged at his brother attempting to knock him off his feet when he wasn't looking. Dean laughed and tumbled with his brother back to the dirt and sighed as he rolled with him a bit then got up and looked at Reagan again.

Dean finished closing the distance between them and smiled at her as Sam pulled very close to his brother. Now they were close to the strange girl, he wasn't as confident or playful as a minute ago. "Sam It's ok. She's a girl. They can't hurt you. They're human like us, just cause they look a little different don't make 'em scary." Dean laughed slightly at his brother's sudden uncertainty.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Reagan Asher Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:03 am

Reagan wrinkled her nose when Dean had mentioned that he didn't hurt girls. Who says stuff like that? Reagan rolled her eyes slightly as she decided to creep out from the shrubs as she then walked toward them, noticing that Sam was more apprehensive. Then Dean spoke again... sounding super ridiculous again.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm not tough," she frowned slightly. "I know how to shoot a gun and take down my brother in a wrestling match. I'm just as strong as you two probably..." she huffed out an annoyed breath as she crossed her arms. She hated when people tried to tell her that she wasn't good enough or strong enough. Thankfully Jayden was always there to teach her so that she could later prove them wrong.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Dean looked at her and almost laughed again but he fought it down she was only a girl what could she do really? He knew that girls weren't as strong as boys and after all they were usually the ones who got hurt by freaky shit. After all something weird had got his mom and that was cause she was a girl in his mind. Dean tried his best not to try and heard Reagan back into the house away from danger.

"Your a girl. Your supposed to do girly things...like play with dolls and stuff." Dean said as he looked at her feeling like she was being stupid for thinking she was tough. "Do you? You really think you can take me and Sammy?" Dean asked as he looked at her then Sam moved to stand next to his brother and looked like he was trying to be brave like Dean. Dean ruffled his hair affectionately as he looked at Reagan waiting for her to accept or deny his challenge.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down