Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Safety | Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Safety | Arnold Asher

2 posters

Go down

Safety | Arnold Asher Empty Safety | Arnold Asher

Post by Jayden Asher Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:46 am

Jayden sighed as he walked home, he was taking his brother back to his safe house. He opened the door and walked in, it was decorated simply and it showed that he was living there. Books along the entry way on one side, after a few paces inside there was a turn into a living room that had books and heavy curtains drawn across the windows that didn't admit any light. There was obviously a fire place that had burnt logs in it but he didn't use it often as was evidenced by the ash, then there was another doorway a little further down that led into the kitchen that was also attached the dining room, there was a small archway from the kitchen to the dining room.

Jayden smiled at his brother, "What do you think? The bedroom is down the hall a way's there's a spare across the hall if your tired." Jayden said to him then sighed as he walked into his living room and poured himself a glass of bourbon, before sitting down on his couch and watching Arnold. He was comfortable here, "Close the door on your way in big brother." He said simply waiting to see what Arnold would say or do.
Jayden Asher
Jayden Asher

$ : 909

Back to top Go down

Safety | Arnold Asher Empty Re: Safety | Arnold Asher

Post by Arnold Asher Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:44 am

Arnold closed the door behind him. "Not a bad place little bro." He told Jayden. "So what have you been doing for the last few decades." He asked him. Arnold wasn't sure what to do so he walked over to his fridge and took out a soda. He walked over and sat in a chair across from his little brother.

Arnold was not to comfortable sitting across from a vampire even if it was his brother. The fact that it was a vampire that he didn't know it's weaknesses to was also another part of the fact as well.

Arnold Asher

$ : 1300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Asher Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 am

Jayden looked at Arnold and sighed as he watched his brother, "Thanks." He said as he looked at the man that was his brother. He sighed as he looked at him for a moment, he obviously wasn't comfortable and it was enough to upset him. "Living or trying to, learning to be a vampire and fighting to survive." He said to him softly then looked away knowing that Arnold would eventually leave like everyone did. He'd compel him to forget that he met him and then compel him to see his death.

"Your not comfortable here, do you want to leave? If you do I won't stop you, but I will erase this from your memory. Seeing me, finding me alive I'd give you the memory you got there and killed the one who went to turn me and in so doing the demon got me." He told Arnold telling him the story he'd make him "remember" if he chose to leave this house and leave his life. He wouldn't let Arnold live out there knowing that he was here as a vampire.
Jayden Asher
Jayden Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Asher Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:45 pm

"Your welcome." He told his brother. Arnold wanted his brother to come home back to the family ranch. He knew that it was a long shot to hope that he would, but he would try to get him to come home. "Well I hope you have learned enough." He said to his brother.

"I'm still getting used to the fact that you are a Vampire and no I do not want to leave. I just got you back. Where father would have killed you, I will not to me you are still family." He said to his brother.

Arnold Asher

$ : 1300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Asher Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Jayden smiled at him and laughed slightly, "I've learned enough to avoid hunters who seem to stupid to realize I'm a different breed of vampire." He told him and chuckled at the man watching him carefully. "I need dinner." He whispered as he looked at Arnold then got up and walked to the fridge, best way to test his brother's willingness to stay was to feed in front of him. He grabbed a bag of blood and walked back into the room, he wanted to test his brother's willingness to be around him even with what he was.

"Well best way to test it." He whispered as he sat down and bit into the bag of blood, his face changing slightly to look like he's feeding. Once it was drained he walked over to the garbage can for it and threw it away. "Am I still family now that you've seen what I look like when I feed? I do hunt but I try to take down animals only not people. But I use donated blood." Jayden told him as he sat down again and looked around to see what was going on, he was eager to get his life in order again.
Jayden Asher
Jayden Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down