Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Gabriel

2 posters

Go down

Gabriel Empty Gabriel

Post by Gabriel Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Gabriel Richardspeight
“I am Loki, but I am also Gabriel.”

Gabriel Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Gabriel
Aliases: Loki, The Trickster
Occupation: Messenger of God (formerly); Currently whatever he wants
Species: Archangel
Face Claim: Richard Speight Jr.

Gabriel Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Where ever he wants
Personality: There are only a handful of words that could possibly be used to describe Gabriel. Mischevious, trickster, hedonistic are a few good ones to start with he is quite the type of man that likes to play tricks. This man doesn't do much without a trick or two in his mind, he is one that won't talk straight because there is no good reason to do so. He doesn't see a reason to be direct. He is also a man that loves indulging in all things, but sex is perhaps one of his favorite things to do. Gabriel loves to pick up women and take them home, he also will pick up anyone if they're willing because he loves to do so.

Despite this he is also a man with his heart in the right place, he is a good man still he is very much the type to do what he feels is right. He has no respect for authority though and doesn't take commands well, he would rather not have to listen to anyone or anything that is "higher" than him because of the fact that God walked out on them all. He loves to make up rude or demeaning nicknames for his enemies and he will do this often. Gabriel is one of very few angels that hold humans in very high regard, because he believes that despite their flaws they are good because they try harder than any other race he knows.

Like most angels he has a few vices that will get his attention if someone has them, his are movies, Cotton Candy. Though to be perfectly honest any sweet will get his attention, he will be there and he is also one that will play games with others because it is great fun to play games with people. He's willing to do anything he likes to get what he wants from other people.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Gabriel Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: God
Siblings: All other Angels and Archangels
Important Figures: Michael, Lucifer, Rapheal
Children: Aislinn
Home Town/Planet: Heaven
Powers/Skills
Spoiler:
History: The early days for Gabriel were in heaven, he was the baby of four of the most powerful angel's ever made. God made Gabriel last and he was the one that was least war like of all his brothers, he wouldn't tolerate fighting and as a youngster he would constantly leave when their was fighthing among them. He loved Lucifer and idolized Lucifer like any young boy would his favorite elder brother, he adored Lucifer's praise and sought his big brother's kind words. He learned at Lucifer's side and was one of the few that actually enjoyed his attention, he learned most of his more powerful abilities.

When God made humans after Gabriel was grown he would not fight his brothers or the sisters that God had made. He chose to spend all of his time with them trying to teach them fun and carefree times that would not be their's once Lucifer and Michael got them. Lucifer would not bow down to the humans and started to fight Michael, Gabriel hated it and he did his best to not partake in the fighting. So when he was alone long enough he skipped out on heaven and sought out a man that lived in the area as the vikings. He sought his permission and entered his vessel.

Gabriel was found by the pagan god Odin, he quickly pulled a trick on him and Odin took him in because their "pantheon" was missing a trickster. So he became the Trickster God Loki to the Norse and it was perhaps this that made him into the trickster he is. Loki was very hedonistic and he continued to be hedonistic, he slept with many human women and men. Whenever a woman fell pregnant by him he refused to grace the child, he wouldn't let the baby be a nephilim. As an archangel he could control that so he did to prevent more nephilim from being born, he did grace one child but they were killed swiftly by a lesser angel.

After that Gabriel stopped spending as much time with women but he still did, in fact he fell for a human and they conceived a child, he graced that child and she was born to her mother. It was some time later he left her with another family because the woman couldn't be left to raise her alone, he gave her up for adoption but always returned to watch over her. That was when Dean and Sam Winchester found him, he was a trickster and claiming to be a trickster. He played with them and did his part when the apocalypse came, he told them to embrace their destiny then "died" protecting them from Lucifer. He pretended to be dead for some time in order to catch up on things and watch the Winchesters.

Gabriel Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Prissy
Contact Information: PM, Skype
Other Characters: Dean Winchester, Jayden Asher, Katherine Wellington
Source: Mary

Roleplay Sample: Gabriel smiled at a girl across the bar and raised his glass to her, then finished it. Oh he was feeling good this was a night that was going to be good, he had enjoyed his time in London so far and it was nice to just be. He didn't have to worry about heavenly edicts or doing anything of that sort he was able to just be himself, though he did miss some of his siblings. He shook that thought as he looked at the girl again she was cute maybe she was the one...Gabriel smiled and walked towards her then he saw the glint of gold on her left hand and walked away.

"Nope she's married." He muttered as he walked out of the bar and down the street, he could have teleported but he really didn't want to bother with that it was too much hassle right now. He wanted to walk and be able to move around, it was odd how much he enjoyed being here on earth and among humans.

Last edited by Gabriel on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel
Gabriel

$ : 5903

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Empty Re: Gabriel

Post by Aislinn Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 pm

ACCEPTED!

Please post in the following threads, Face Claims to claim your play by. Who's Who to add your character to list of who plays who on the site.
Aislinn
Aislinn

$ : 1712

Back to top Go down