Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Gabriel's Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Gabriel's Journal

Go down

Gabriel's Journal Empty Gabriel's Journal

Post by Gabriel Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Gabriel's Journal Leatherbook
Written in Norse Runes on the front and back covers; Property of Loki

((OOC Note: Entries are made in Enochian))

Last edited by Gabriel on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel
Gabriel

$ : 5903

Back to top Go down

Gabriel's Journal Empty Re: Gabriel's Journal

Post by Gabriel Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Season: Autumn
Day: 1
Year: 1200 AD
I was told that keeping a journal could help keep me sane in my time here, that was by Thor...you know he's actually given me a lot of good advice. I changed my vessel's appearance the other day to suit my needs, it's the image of a young man with black hair and green eyes. He's quite handsome so I'm told by the ladies, it's fun being here away from Heaven..away from the fighting. I often wondered what it would be like to live here on Earth among the humans, I've become part of the Norse "Gods" these people think they are Gods but they're not. The only real God is my father, he is the one that keeps this world in check he's the one who knows all and see's all.

I know that I personally love being here, I've made friends among some of the Norse gods but the other "gods" think they are better than my father...it's laughable to think that they'd ever be anything but petty squabbling creatures. It makes me laugh but I keep that to myself, I've also begun to take great joy in my role as a Trickster and the "god" of mischief it's exciting and fun a break from the serious duty of being the Messenger of God.

For all that I've been on Earth for far longer than I'd like to admit I've never really been a part of a group until Odin found me playing a prank. Then he offered me a place and now I've been with the Norse for about three hundred years. It's a small amount of time when the Earth is so old, it's amazing to think that my father's creation have grown in so many ways. They're a strong people, but they've forgotten my father and his ways it's saddening to think they used to be so faithful and now they are not.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Day: 10
Year: 1200
Early Morning
I've fallen in love, or at least I think it's love with Sigyn. She's a beautiful norse "god" but I can't tell her what I am or risk exposure so I keep my distance and my silence. Though we did have a few dalliances together, so far she has indeed produced children from these unions but none were graced. So they all carried only her powers thank Dad, they were more like her though my daughter Hel from her is hideous due to the fact she was left in charge of what the norse consider the dead. I worry that she will not live long beyond what she has already, then my twin sons...let's not get into that...they died though I saved one by turning him into a wolf.

I also have three other children, Sleipnir, Fenrir and the world snake as the norse call them. They are all beautiful in my eyes and I wish that they were not animals, but they are and there for to the norse and to the humans that makes me weird that's fine. I'll just leave for now but the norse "gods" will say that I'm locked up for my crimes or something but this is my last entry while with the norse.

Late Evening
I've arrived in Britain, it's time to see what these people are about and to see about becoming part of the religion here. It's oddly Pagan but there's also some Christian influences, I hate the denominations of the faith that follows my father I may remain outside them to protect my father. I know my dad wouldn't want me to take sides as I'm one of his Archangels.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Day: 11

I've been here in Britian a full day and already I accept the people for who and what they are and they accept me. I do small miracles and tell them they are gifts from the Christian God for showing faith, they believe me and so I begin to teach them the faith of my father. It's amusing to watch them study me with eyes that are clearly caught in what they believe to be truth of the world. I've chosen to just teach the basics no denominations nothing just flat faith, I want them to know that the denominations are not something God planned or wanted. He wanted them to all have faith and believe the way they wish to, he was not planning on breaking them up at all.

I have watched many Crusades in my Father's name and it sickens me as his son to see his last creation assuming that there is only one faith. Father believed that there should be only he and that they should worship him but he gave them free will, I choose to stay out of the Crusade against the Livonian's. They are simply not wanting to follow the belief of another they should leave them alone! But I am not going to get invovled, I can't get involved in the Crusades I am Gabriel the Archangel. Though I am also Loki..God of Mischief and his side is demanding I go and make my presence known.

As my Father's faith regains power, the power of the Pagan Gods dwindles and the Pagan Gods try to incite their people to attack. I wish that this was not so but with how many have died from starvation and hunting it worries me that my loved ones among the Norse are next. But here I am in Britian living a life with these people because I wish to and to get away from the violence of the Vikings. But still it is not such a bad thing that my Father's faith is regaining the power it once had long ago.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Day: 14

Daily life among humans is nice and I enjoy the privelages that come with the use of my powers. I've discovered that I love honey and the company of women, it's a pleasure that will never lessen with time. I've waited this long to try with human women it is enjoyable to a great degree and I have found that I love the way they adore me. I have even told one that she is carrying a child born of divine light after our union, she is overjoyed at the news and I am eagerly awaiting the birth of my first nephilim child. She is a fair haired woman and she has blue eyes the same shade as the sky, she is gorgeous beyond what I can describe.

She is excited and eager for what is to come I have already told her that she is to stay at my side, she has agreed to do so. I am pleased to have her stay close and I begin to think now that maybe I can live a human life with her until she dies of old age. That I fear is what will happen but I know that old age now is perhaps sixty if she is lucky, but if not then she will die in child birth. She knows that she is not my wife and accepts this and that is enough for me to stay near her and keep her and the unborn babe safe.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Day: 44

The young woman has been with child for a month now, I'm keeping a close eye on her and the baby. I'm excited his mother's name is Isabella and she is only sixteen, old enough to have had a number of children by now but I waited until she was that old to express my interest to her. Her father quickly and happily consented and now that she carries my child she's even more excited. I've begun to work at the blacksmith's shop to try and make some money for us and to not seem like a dead beat. I know that phrase isn't common yet but it will hit a big point eventually.

She's happy and so am I, though I know that like all things here on Earth it will be fleeting and temporary. The pregnancy will develop normally and be easy on her because of the fact it is a nephilim, I'm eager to see this baby and my vessel should be exhausted when I get home but I'm not so I don't fake it with her anymore. I've settled on just her for now, she's the one I'll live with until the say she dies then I'll leave and go on to others. Maybe find another town or another country to live in for a while, I hope to have her around a very long time.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Season: Spring
Day: 1
Year: 1201

Isabella is now about six months along and it is showing quite readily, I've even felt the baby within move and felt the tiny amount of grace it has. I feel like such a proud father even though I've been a Father before this is the first time I've graced the babe. I myself feel this brings me closer to the baby than it would otherwise, work at the blacksmith's brings in money and keeps her fed with food she likes rather than me making it appear. I mean I could but she prefers I work so I will, working is also a good way to spend the day it's fun to see how she feels about the baby and the way things are. She's even taken to making clothes for the baby and herself and it's a joy to see her light up when the baby moves and she doesn't feel ill. She's as excited as I am about the baby and she is such a sweet mother, she's adorable and she's going to make a good mother.

I hope that I make a good father to this baby, I don't want to fuck it up and lose it like I did one of my twins. I know that there is a risk in doing this, because babies have a high mortality rate because they are not strong for a while. My fears come from protecting them, protecting Isabella and my offspring, because I failed before. I have gotten word that Sliepnir has fallen in battle and it hurts me greatly that my son has died but I knew that was a risk when Odin took him for his own. I'm grieving but only in private because I can not tell Isabella about my other son she would not understand she is only human after all.

Well it seems a good thing that I write this in enochian...she has found it and tried to read it. She accused me of writing in tongues and I told her this was the divine language and that no mortal is fit to read it. She left me alone after that and I have begun to wonder if I should teach my child this language, it is a language that is important but not so much so that I risk their lives. I was thinking if it is a son to name it Lucifer...or Luke in honor of my big brother...Though I may just ask her if we can name it Lucy if it's a girl gain in honor of my brother if not then I will have to think of something else.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Season: Spring
Day: 31
Year: 1201

Seven months, another two and the baby will be here. I keep getting word that the angels may come for my child I am ready to defend my offspring and [s]my[/s] the mother of my child. I have not married Isabella and because I am not human no one thinks anything of it at least not here in our town. They do not seem to care as long as I keep harvest bountiful, I always tell them when they try to pray to me that I am not due their praise. Turn their praise instead unto God, the creator who has allowed me to dwell here, even if that last bit is a bit of a lie. I know what dad says about lying but I don't care not really...It's of no concern to me what anyone thinks about how I am.

Though with all that has happened Isabella's health has begun to fail, the doctor's fear she may not make it through childbirth. I fear for the mother of my child, I fear for my child being motherless but then again technically I grew up motherless and I turned out all right...all of my brother's and sister's grew up motherless and it did us no hurt. Well at least if you ask us it didn't but anyone who knows heaven's dynamics may beg to differ. We're one messed up lot at least to most outsiders. She's also agreed to name it Luke if it's a boy and Lucy if it's a girl! I can't wait to tell Lucifer in eight hundred some years, I really do hope his vessel says yes and Michael's too so this millenia long war will end.

It's not like the little humans will have much say they won't be able to fight destiny anymore than my brother's can. A pity though that they'll have to kill one another, not like there's any choice though...Destiny is what it is and that's all there is to it.
Gabriel
Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum