Under The Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?

5 posters

Go down

What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?  Empty What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?

Post by Forest Spirit Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:42 pm

Greetings, tis I, you can call me Forest and I have a problem that would require assistance.
Hypothetically, if you were the ancient spirit to watch over a forest full of fae creatures and their magicks, and hypothetically, there was a giant ass airplane that keeps disturbing your Work, how mad would the Humans get if you crashed it into their cities? Do they mind that? I can do that Right?
Forest Spirit
Forest Spirit

Back to top Go down

What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?  Empty Re: What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?

Post by Daniel Meatbutcherer Wed May 01, 2024 10:37 am

That would be very dangerous! You could hit something of great significance to America, like the White House, or the Pentagon, or the Twin Towers, or the Statue of Liberty!
Daniel Meatbutcherer
Daniel Meatbutcherer

Back to top Go down

What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?  Empty Re: What shall I do about this stupid fucking airplane?

Post by JOHN "HARDWORKER" JOHNSON Wed May 01, 2024 11:25 am

I AM A NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF A THE LIBERTY STATUE, SHOULD HAVE A THE SUIT AND TIE AND THE BRIEF CASE, MAYBE A JOB AT THE WALL STREET LIKE ME

JOHN "HARDWORKER" JOHNSON

Back to top Go down

Post by 2001 toyota camry Wed May 01, 2024 1:37 pm

cmon guys
2001 toyota camry
2001 toyota camry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2001 toyota camry Wed May 01, 2024 1:37 pm

no oen need s2 fight anymore or throw these airplanes around
2001 toyota camry
2001 toyota camry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2001 toyota camry Wed May 01, 2024 1:38 pm

who wagtns to hold my hands and chill under some nice stars
2001 toyota camry
2001 toyota camry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Spirit Sat May 04, 2024 11:17 pm

Grrr, im SO fucking MAD! I swear after the first plane I saw a SECOND one fly near here too! If i see Another plane this week so help me Forest GOD im gonna start allowing the faes to roam their Air Ports!
Forest Spirit
Forest Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Meatbutcherer Sun May 05, 2024 4:07 am

Be very very very very very very very careful with those planes!
Daniel Meatbutcherer
Daniel Meatbutcherer

Back to top Go down

Post by NightShade Yesterday at 3:47 am

Daniel Meatbutcherer wrote:That would be very dangerous! You could hit something of great significance to America, like the White House, or the Pentagon, or the Twin Towers, or the Statue of Liberty!
calling the twin towers something of great significance to anyone is embarassing
NightShade
NightShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Meatbutcherer Yesterday at 4:43 am

NightShade wrote:
Daniel Meatbutcherer wrote:That would be very dangerous! You could hit something of great significance to America, like the White House, or the Pentagon, or the Twin Towers, or the Statue of Liberty!
calling the twin towers something of great significance to anyone is embarassing
They're right next to my place of work. If something happened to them, I'd be devastated! I'm so used to looking out the window and seeing the world trade center... or at least its wall, if I didn't see that thing my life would be ruined forever!
Daniel Meatbutcherer
Daniel Meatbutcherer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum