Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]

Go down

The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] Empty The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]

Post by Lifes A Beach Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm

The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted] 20hkpxu
Home | Rules | Group Class | The Infected | Ads | Aff
It started in the south. Some of the first to see the infection of the fungus was Texas, chaos reigned in the streets late in the night and people were trying to escape the city to avoid being swallowed up in the mess. Our story starts with Joel, a single father taking care of his daughter Sarah. Just a man who wanted a simple life and to start his own business. He got an urgent call from his brother Tommy and moved through the city to get to him, and Sarah was alone during this time when the first wave of explosions happened. Joel came back with his brother to grab his daughter and they tried to evacuate like everyone else. Once that was shot to hell, they made their way through the city and ended up crashing. They had to run from the infected like much of the confused, not having a clue of what was going on. In ended tragically as Joel's daughter died. After that, the infection spread like a wild fire through out the country, no where was safe and in time, zombies and military reigned supreme. Nature took back much of the country and overgrowth could be seen everywhere as the years progressed. Water, animals and wreckage could be seen anywhere you went.

Joel had now become a hardened killer, doing anything to survive. Along with his partner Tess, he made his way to the fireflies hide out to acquire much needed weapons. They learned the weapons were sold to another group and the only way to get them back was to take a young teenage girl named Ellie across the country to another hideout of the fireflies. Ellie had been bitten three weeks prior, making her very important and the answer to a cure as Tess and Joel learned. Tess was eventually bitten and killed, leaving Ellie and Joel to go on the journey alone. Through trial and tribulation, they learned the fireflies had taken their research to Salt Lake City and made their way there. When they finally did, they were found by the group and Joel woke up only to be told that Ellie would have to die in order to procure the cure. Joel however didn't see it their way and saved Ellie from having to die. He lied to Ellie in the end that that cure was not feasible and unaffected people bitten had already tried to be the cure.

A group calling themselves the Dragonflies have been collecting various survivors and taking them to a facility to do experiments on. They inject their test subjects with the infection, see how fast it spreads and studies it on their living victims. They have yet to find a cure but they have found a way to slow the spread of the infection. Meanwhile the military has become more aggressive and has been forcing survivors into their camp grounds. They are as ruthless and cruel as ever. Then you have the lost boys, a group willing to do anything for something in return. And the bandits still roam the country, showing no mercy to those who cross their paths and then we have the survivors , people just trying to live to see another day. Then there is a group even worse than the bandits and these are known as the hunters. The hunters believe in eating their own children if they have to. They prey on anyone who will cross their path they do not care if you a man, woman, or child, if they are hungry they will eat anyone they can.

Lifes A Beach

Back to top Go down