Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Elena Gilbert Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:30 am

REGISTERING AND CHARACTER CREATION
Registering
When making an account, we recommend that it is your character's name or nickname. Please try to use capitalization and spacing if you have a last name.  This site is R-16. If you are younger than 16, we will ask if you have parent permission to be on here, because this site allows swearing, sexual relationships (with warnings on the topics) and violence.

Character Creations
Custom characters on the site MUST follow these rules when making their character. Do not relate yourself to canons without special permission. Making canon characters is allowed, but please include a roleplay sample so we can see how well you RP as them. Non-canon relationships are allowed! You may have as many canons and customs as you wish! Just make sure to keep them active.

Face-Claiming
This is for any custom characters who want to avoid finding other characters using the same picture as them; you may direct yourself to the creation area to post in the "Face-Claiming" topic within the "Character Sheets" forum.
NOTE: If you are unhappy with the face claim of a MINOR canon character, please inform the administrator to ask if you could change their claim. We do allow this with minor characters.

Activity
Please try staying active, we don't need to have 200 accounts here and only 5 are active. If you do not stay active, your accounts are suspended. If you're only active with one character and hardly play as the other, please delete your other character. If you're going to be away from the computer for a long period of time for any reason--please make a topic in the "hello goodbye" section. 
Custom characters must log on once a week and post once a week while canons are required to post twice a week.

Character Approval
Only Administrators and Moderators will be approving characters. Please remember to keep in mind you also are unable to roleplay until an Administrator or Moderator approves it. If you are asked to tweak anything, do not fret! We will get back to you as soon as it is finished.

ROLEPLAYING
Roleplaying
This is a text-base roleplaying site, which means we do not allow speed RP. that includes actions that are within astarisks or dashes. Please use third person and try to keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum. This is a roleplay site meant for all levels of roleplayers, so do not feel obligated to make large posts all the time! We simply ask out of politeness that you try to keep your post length the same as the member before you at least. 

Godmodding and Metagaming
Please no godmodding. We don't need you dodging every attack, controlling characters, instant-killing, or using more power than you actually have. To do so is unfair and ridiculous.
We also are not allowing metagaming, which is when you know something your character should not know about, but act as though they know it anyways.
Example: Eldin was taken to the Forsaken Castle, but Shiki doesn't know it. The players of Eldin and Shiki discussed what was going on out of character, and regardless of the fact that Shiki isn't supposed to know where he is, he instantly gains that information and arrives there as if he knew everything all along.
We don't need know-it-all's. It takes away from the fun.

Relationships
Relationships are allowed and recommended during the RP experience. You may fall in love with whoever you please, and it does not matter who they are, regardless of race or gender. If you fall in love with the enemy, that spices up the story.

Death
If you are killed, you are dead. End of story. There are no ways to cheat death. Once you die, you cannot return. The only exceptions are Time Lords, whom have the ability to regenerate. If you would like to make a deal with the devil, please talk to an admin about having someone perform a revival ritual. There are drawbacks -- slight personality changes which may make you a bit more evil, as well as changes in appearance. You may also consult with an angel to bring you back to life.

Killing
Killing a member of this site without the consent of that person is not permitted at any time. No one deserves to get their player killed without their knowledge. Instant killing is unacceptable. Death matches ARE allowed, but there must be consent between both characters, and the topic title must include "Death Match" in it.

OUT OF CHARACTER

Advertising
Advertising is guest friendly! We don't recommend doing lots of guest advertising, but it is allowed. If you decide to advertise on our site, you give us full permission to advertise back onto your own site. If there is a problem with us advertising on your site, your advertisement on our site will be deleted. 

Administration and Moderation
If you are given special privileges by one of the administrators, you are not to abuse the power. Do not rank yourself highly if you do not deserve it and do not take advantage of chatbox moderation power. You are only to kick people from the chat if they disrupt the chat in any way by disrupting the rules of the site. At first, I'll give you a warning and strip you of your power for 48 hours. If it happens again, your power is stripped permanently.

Insults and Disrespect
Insulting and disrespecting members of the site is prohibited. This includes racism, sexism, and anything that makes a user feel uncomfortable and offended by you. Threats and constant harassment are punishable by a 48 hour ban. If this continues, it will be a permanent IP ban. Disrespecting the staff will result in an automatic ban from chatbox for 24 hours. If it continues, it will be a 24 hour site ban, and then a permanent ban.

Flaming
Along the same lines as disrespecting someone to their face is disrespecting someone behind their backs. Everyone is allowed their own opinions, but public humiliation is not okay. Not only when someone is not there to defend themselves, but if it is a general group based on certain sexual orientation, 'bad' rpers, or those with 'bad' apps. Race, gender, and SELF FLAMING, is included. For example, publicly calling out someones poorly made app, pointing out someone constantly makes certain mistakes in rp, and going on and on about how terrible your life is in public is not okay. If you need someone to talk to, if you ask around, you can find someone to listen to you in private. Please do not make personal drama or drama with another person everyone's business. The first offense is a warning, or asking to stop the act. The second offense an hour cbox ban. Third offense a week ban from the cbox. Any more beyond this point and you may be put up for a permanent ban from the chatbox.

Language
Swearing is not prohibited, but we do wish for you to keep it to a minimum. We would prefer that you only swear when in character, but it is not required. There will absolutely be no swearing to offend or hurt another member of the site while not in RP. If we find out that this is being done for so, severe consequences will take place.

CHAT BOX RULES
ADVERTISING ON THE CHATBOX IS PROHIBITED. That is what the Advertisement forum is for under "OTHER". This goes for sites, your guild, anything. If you want someone to join your guild, then please PM them. Keep it out of the chatbox.
Please be respectful on the chatbox. Respect any mods within the chatbox, and have a good time!
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert
Admin

$ : 1833

https://underthefullmoon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum