Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Etta's Ex I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Etta's Ex

Go down

Etta's Ex Empty Etta's Ex

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Etta's Ex LV6htBR
“If I can't have her then well... No one can.”

Etta's Ex Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Jaxson Liader Mashigo
Aliases: Jax
Occupation: [Player can decide if they want him to have a job or not]
Species: Vampire
Face Claim: Colton Haynes

Etta's Ex Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Mystic Falls
Personality: Sadistic, Cruel, Twisted; Insane in a way. [Player can decide the rest..]
Appearance:
Etta's Ex A8IL1eh

Etta's Ex Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Unknown - Dead | Unknown - Dead
Siblings: N/A
Important Figures: Etta Grey
Home Town/Planet: Unknown: Earth..
Powers/Skills: Normal Vampire skills and what not...
Weaknesses:  Normal Vampire weaknesses..
History:
Upon turning, his mother and father locked him up in a dark basement where a few of their servants fed him blood once every four days. He became older and older though remained weak. His thirst for blood grew stronger and stronger with each passing year. When he was 176 he finally saved up the blood from the last feeding and took the two servings all at once and took the servant the bars and snapped his neck before taking the keys. He unlocked himself and drank from the vampire before going off to find his parents. He scavenged the town; killing seven in one night and sucking each dry. He turned into a demon. Cops surrounded him and he raced off and found his parents, first ripping the heart from his fathers chest and ripping the head from his mother. He ran off from his home and killed for many, many years. His need for the blood slowly began to smooth out to a normal vampires lust, but it grew again and remained a heightened lust. He moved on and grew more and more fond of one hybrid he met who helped him calm his blood lust for a while. Etta. He loved her and she thought she loved him too... Jaxson abused her both physically and emotionally, up to her breaking point and she left him. He turned into a stalker, following her and seeking revenge on her for breaking his heart. She threatened her and killed her friends, she doesn't live in fear but he's always in the back of her mind. She hates bringing him up and the thought of him makes her cower in a corner. He kept his circle of friends tight and he trained with then. They became a small group, or gang and he was the leader, they trained and fought and he become skilled and strong. Now moving on again he found a place, leaving his group behind to find Etta... Now he's gotten a good lead on her whereabouts from an anonymous source.  Anytime he has the scent of blood in his nostrils he becomes a crazy, ruthless killer; almost like a ripper. But he has emotions and he feels regret and sorrow for killing afterwards. He has a tendency to cry a lot and feel sorry for himself. He knows what he's doing with killing and stalking Etta is wrong and wanting to kill her, hurt her and torture her is wrong but he can't seem to stop himself.

Etta's Ex Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: What name do you go by? You, the person behind the character.
Contact Information: What's the best way we can contact you?
Other Characters:
Source: How did you find us, anyways?

Roleplay Sample: Required if applying for a canon. Otherwise, it is totally optional.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum