Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher

2 posters

Go down

We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher Empty We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher

Post by Reagan Asher Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:46 am

No matter where she went, or what she did, it seemed like it always came down to the fact that nothing was going to ease the pain of everything that happened. She had been a basket case for way too long and sitting around and moping about it wasn't going to do anything. She went to Hell for goodness sakes, she could take anything, right? Well it wasn't exactly the best welcome home when she came back after being pronounced dead for six months to find her parents were separated and divorcing.

Her brother was long gone, her sister was god knows where, and her dad was doing what he did best - drinking his problems away. Whether he still drank now, she wasn't sure. She left home so fast after that, and she never looked back. Only recently when she had a run in with her thought to be dead uncle, Jayden, did she decide maybe she better say something. Her family life was in crisis and it was definitely noticeable to others that she blamed herself.

So she drove her old car up to the home she grew up in, seeing that her dad's same car was still in the driveway. Well, that was lucky. She didn't even bother to call to let him know she was coming. She had to talk to him though. It'd been a year since she had actually spoken to him. It was well needed. Walking up to the front door nervously, she sighed, her hands stuffed into her pockets as she contemplated on whether she should go through with this or not. Her heart was beating outside her chest and she could feel the sweat on her brow accumulating. Her hand slowly raised, pressing up against the doorbell as she heard it ring. There wasn't any turning back now.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

$ : 3221

Back to top Go down

We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher Empty Re: We Need to Talk // Arnold Asher

Post by Arnold Asher Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Arnold had been wanting to talk to his kids for a long time. He wanted to, but he wasn't going to push it on any of his kids. He knew what he did was wrong. He knew that he never should have cheated on his wife. He knew he was in the wrong.

Arnold saw Reagan when he finally saw his brother Jayden. He knew that Reagan wasn't wanting to talk to him that was obvious to him. He had been to Hell and back literallly, but not talking to his children worse then going to Hell

Arnold was in his study reading as he often does these days since he doesn't have his family. He heard the alram for the someone coming up the driveway. He stood up and put the book away started toward the door. When he got to the door and opened it he was shocked. "Reagan!? This is a pleasent surprise. What are you here for?" He asked he in a very shocked tone.

Arnold Asher

$ : 1300

Back to top Go down